KellyGreen is a community collaborative project under the 501(c)3 partner, Hansberry Garden. Our goal is to raise a total of $1.5 million dollars to complete our beautiful multi-faceted landscape plan donated by the Community Design Collaborative.
There are many ways to make a donation today and help Kelly Green to fulfill its mission of creating a space that nurtures care for the place we all live, enacts good greening practices and creates a healthy space for our kids and adults to play and interact.
By making a general donation or a tiered donation to Kelly Green you will help to make the Kelly school yard a more valuable resource and improve the health of our community:
- Create a play spaces for kids and families, open to the community
- Encourage healthy nutrition with improved student-garden opportunities
- Improve the environment with important greening efforts
- Provide outdoor learning and performance spaces
- If you are an organization looking to contribute monetary or in-kind donations, please consider becoming a Kelly Green Community Partner.
- If you are an individual who would like donate to Kelly Green, please consider donating through Kelly Green’s Individual Leadership donation tiers.