If you would like to play an integral part within this the Kelly Green Project, sign up to volunteer on one of the committees.
There are four committees:
- Development and Fundraising
- This is a $600,000 fundraising campaign. Development and Fundraising solicits foundations, corporate sponsors, local contacts, on-line resources and works on special campaigns.
- Activate the Space
- We’re not waiting for the playground to be rebuilt! We are organizing a structured recess program, which we are striving to continue through volunteer efforts. We’re also investingating ways that the area behind Kelly School can be used presently after school and on weekends.
- Landscape and Gardening
- We’re organizing a plan to beautify and green the grounds around the school, including supporting the student garden, and landscape work
- Publicity and Graphic Design
- We need a consistent presence online, in print, and social media networks to keep us in the spotlight, as well as attractive publicity material to engage the public.